Litmus - The advanced testing tool for web professionals


Test your designs on all browsers

Litmus shows you screenshots of your websites as they look across all major web browsers.

Super-fast, iterative compatibility testing is now easy, reliable and affordable.

There's a huge array of browsers you'll have access to 24 hours a day:
Windows browsers

* Explorer 8.0 (Beta 2)
* Explorer 7.0
* Explorer 6.0
* Explorer 5.5
* Explorer 5.0
* Firefox 3.0
* Firefox 2.0
* Firefox 1.5
* Firefox 1.0
* Flock 1.1
* Google Chrome 0.2
* Netscape 9.0
* Netscape 7.2
* Opera 9.5
* Opera 8.1
* Opera 7.5
* Safari 3.1
* Sea Monkey 1.1

Mac OS X browsers

* Camino 1.6
* Camino 1.0
* Safari 3.1
* Safari 2.0

Linux browsers

* Firefox 3.0
* Firefox 2.0
* Konqueror 3.5

I am using this tools myself and found its great... check yourself @ http://litmusapp.com/

0 comments:

About me

I am working as Web Developer at Graphic People, Bangaldesh. Here my job is involved in designing corporate web pages, complex dynamic portals and eCommerce web development.

I am experienced for working as a Graphic Designer more than seven years where I were dealing with major responsibilities includes designing for promotional materials of different Pharmaceuticals as well as Local and Multinational Companies and also 3 years web designing skill to complete all the design related job for web. During my career, I completed a number of web design and graphics design project successfully.

GetAFreelancer

Web Designer Wall - Design Trends and Tutorials

Open Source Resources » Books

Resources for Designers & Developers

1stwebdesigner - Love In Design